View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 01:56 AM

Default Re: 10 Mind Control Projects / Deadly Electronic Weapons

Quote:
DoctorX wrote:
If you are so worried about mind control why not stop watching tv which desensitizes you to immorality and the breaking of God's laws?? (not to mention the subliminal messages and singals to the brain) or how about stop listening to music? have you thrown away your beatles cd's yet? or do you like listening to music from guys that had church of satan founders on their album covers and took pictures of themselves with broken baby doll parts showing their connection to satanic sacrifice.

Before we worry about all this high tech mind control why not worry about destroying the mind control influences already in your life which stops you from achieving a high level of spiritual self. Are you strong enough?
You have raised many points. I own the LP in which you are referring by the Beatles though I never understood it... or tried to. I'm pretty familiar with the whole "Paul's Dead" and the "Publius Enigma".

From Pink Floyd's album, Ummagumma:

"And so I wrestle with the angel
To see who'll reap the seeds I sow
Am I the driver or the driven
Will I be damned to be forgiven
Is there anybody here but me who needs to know

What it is to face this fever
As the full moon pales and climbs
Am I living truth or rank deceiver
Am I the victim or the crime?"

I LOVE my music. I LOVE my electronics. Maybe the Amish had it right (in part) all along. Should I run to the hills Doc? Build myself a shack? =P