View Single Post
Old 09-16-2006, 10:14 PM

Default Re: Was Hitler a "British" Agent?

Quote:
Barbara wrote:

The Holohoax is the cash cow of the jews, the club they hold over the head of every country to secure special treatment and extort money, even to make the discussion of the Holohoax a crime punishable by imprisonment in some Western countries.

Hitler's only "final solution" for the jews was forced immigration/repatriation to the Soviet Union to join their fellow Communists. He encouraged immigration to England, America and Palestine, giving jews permission to leave.

Before you buy into and spread the lies about Hitler, let me remind you that the real jewish "holy book," the Talmud, says that Mary, mother of Jesus, was a whore who was gang raped by Roman soldiers, making Jesus a bastard. Sound familiar. Next thing you know they will claim that Hitler is in hell boiling in a pot of excrement as they claim about Christ. Maybe the pot is big enough for two, who knows.
Not Buying......

The 1st paragraph is true, 2nd Paragraph is true SOMEWHAT, to deny that Hitler did'nt kill any Jews is ludicrous. The Millions figure is way, way, EXAGGERATED! probably less than 10,000 Jews were so called "exterminated" (keep in mind in WAR killing is just that killing.)

As far as the Talmud, well, lets just say that is just pure SATANIC, And as far as Hitler goes, I'm pretty damm sure he's boiling somewhere in HELL. :-o

Now this is for the "twits" on this forum and others like DBSmiths who claim Hitler was "just a good guy" I have yet to read anyone's take on his OCCULTIC PSYCHOSIS, the man was thoroughly brainwashed by that stuff, sort of like the "twits" who love Hitler. Just take the time to read about his SATANIC SPRITUALITY, you'll see for yourself the guy was INSANE at best.

Hitler and Freemasonry

All the supposed abominations, the skeletons and death's head, the coffins and the mysteries, are mere bogeys for children. But there is one dangerous element and that is the element I have copied from them. They form a sort of priestly nobility. They have developed and esoteric doctrine more merely formulated, but imparted through the symbols and mysteries in degrees of initiation. The hierarchical organization and the initiation through symbolic rites, that is to say, without bothering the brain by working on the imagination through magic and the symbols of a cult, all this has a dangerous element, and the element I have taken over. Don't you see that our party must be of this character...? An Order, the hierarchial Order of a secular priesthood."

-Adolf Hitler praising Freemasonry

http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/P2.html

http://www.illuminati-news.com/hitler-occult.htm