View Single Post
Old 09-23-2006, 12:45 AM

Default Re: NWO The Method Used At The Present time! Marxism or Ultra Capitalist Corp Monopoly Domination!?

Quote:
I Was Bored....
8-) O.k fair enough. I dont think it does the small scale paleocon any favours to defend or support the status quo at the present time with pretty cries for plastic neocon patriotism or nationalism which is what many seem to do.They become sullen and reactionary against the peasants as you call them and blame them for all the ills, everything from taxs for welfare to sacking employees in some workplaces for simply looking at supervisor the wrong way.
Such attitudes show defininate lack of education & empathy only play into the hands of the yeoshuas of this world and only strenghthen the courrupt and the powerfull pigs in parlours syndrome

The post modern Capitalist world in its present multicult form isnt worth defending in my view and should left rot or die a slow death!.I dont expect you necessarily with me however as i realise you are atleast middle class and i am somewhat lower on the social scale so guess its upto you whether you decide to take in my views. 8-)