View Single Post
Old 09-23-2006, 08:24 AM

Default Re: Book of Revelations

A biblical scholar explained his interpretation to me a few years ago.

Revelations 13

Quote:
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
He told me that Satan has no use for any creation of mankind and that he was considerably smarter than that. He went on to say that this mark mentioned in Rev. 13;16 was in fact a reference to our thoughts (forehead) and our deeds (right hand). The evil thoughts we have and their manifestation as an act of evil.

There is more to this but I'll go into perhaps later.

I know many of you have already seen this, but for those who haven't...

It would seem that 666 and all of this tracking barcode is either being carefully fed to us for those who bother to look, or 666 has made
itself a permanent reflection in our subconscious which manifests, or the following is all just mere coincidence, or a combination thereof.

One thing is clear... they make it damn hard to put some of these conspiracies to rest. I happen to think NONE of it is in any way accidental.

The official story and response of the creator;

What does the inventor of the UPC barcode say about the number "666" in the UPC barcode?

The inventor of the UPC barcode is George J. Laurer. In 1971, while Mr. Laurer was an employee with IBM, he was assigned the task "to design the best code and symbol suitable for the grocery industry". In 1973, Mr. Laurer's UPC barcode entered the world, and the rest is history.

On Mr. Laurer's web site, he has a "Questions" page, where he answers various questions about the UPC barcode. On the "Questions" page, Mr. Laurer answers the "666" question, as follows:

Quote:
Question #8 - Rumor has it that the lines (left, middle, and right) that protrude below the U.P.C. code are the numbers 6,6,6... and that this is the international money code. I typed a code with all sixes and this seems to be true. At least they all resemble sixes. What's up with that?

Answer- Yes, they do RESEMBLE the code for a six. An even parity 6 is:

1 module wide black bar 1 module wide white space 1 module wide black bar 4 module wide white space

There is nothing sinister about this nor does it have anything to do with the Bible's "mark of the beast" (The New Testament, The Revelation, Chapter 13, paragraph 18). It is simply a coincidence like the fact that my first, middle, and last name all have 6 letters. There is no connection with an international money code either. (From website)

Even, Mr. Laurer, the inventor of the UPC barcode admits, "Yes, they do RESEMBLE the code for a six."
Now look at the seal on the dollar bill closely. I've never seen this mentioned anywhere...

Count the vertical stripes on the flag/banner. You can see that each vertical stripe is actually made up of three lines each and there is a total of six of them. 3 X 6 = 18. 18 = 6 + 6 + 6.

And so, not long ago, we were all issued a very powerful message by the government in print... literally. I'm sure you've all seen the metallic strips in bills. They can usually be found embedded inside larger bills and can be easily extracted for your viewing pleasure. I'm sure you've heard also that when you walk through an airport, they know exactly how much money you have on you (except your ones perhaps). Well, the public was told that his was to aid in combatting counterfeit money exchange and the topic was layed to rest in our minds... the non-counterfeiters. Not long ago, the RFID debate came forth. Do-it-yourself payment systems at grocery stores in addition to tracking and storing your every purchase (I know, in order to print me coupons I might actually use and for marketing purposes only) are conditioning the masses for a chip. We're too busy making money to be standing around waiting to spend it. For your convenience they will tell you.

The majority of transactions are entirely electronic, mere bits of data, and therefore... they don't really exist. They exist as they do the same way money does. They tell us how it is, and we follow or suffer the consequences... usually in the form of financial penalties for non-compliance. This is true at the DMV, ALL credit card companies, bills, loans, etc. There's a saying that you need people in the unemployment office or there would be no jobs available. Well, you also need a financial system designed to make the rich richer and poor poorer. Bill Gates hasn't payed social security for around two decades now but I'm sure you are.

The single most valueable commodity in this world, at the dawm of the internet age, is no longer any tangible thing such as gold, but became information retrieval. It is this information retrieval and tracking that we have been conditioned to accept. We leave behind a trail of information everywhere we go. People who deny they'll ever accept any implant may very well be able to do so when the day comes through legislation. They will simply make your mandatory and now outdated ID cards more difficult to update and will probably wind up costing you a few more dollars to be transmitted in the form of kilobytes to the banking system. You will instead unknowingly continue to carry around your cell phone, for example, which can absolutely be used to track you down... and look at how many cell phones are around you. Consider for a moment the credit card. The system requires that you have one. You MUST have a FICA score to get a home, to qualify for better interest rates, etc. This is purely to get us all to spend more of what we never had to spend to begin with... but more importantly, it got you plugged into the virtual money system. The ATM took over the check.

It would seem that once the conditioning has reached the masses fully, and all of the conveniences of this new technology such as instant access to medical records, instant identification, child safety, instant payment walk in/walk out systems that scan your body for the information it will use to transfer funds from your account into theirs, etc. is what we will be seeing. Just as we have up until this point, as we did with computers and the internet, cell phones, credit and ATM cards, etc. etc. etc. we will move to this new system. It will be a virtual cashless society and almost already is.

Ever wonder about the significance of the number 33? Did you know that there are also 66 books in the Bible? The answer is in the 33rd.