View Single Post
Old 12-11-2004, 01:41 PM

Default Re: Is Bible more History or Prophecy?

Peace be unto you Louey,

God has composed his final testament around the number 19 in a superhuman way. I can't make you appreciate it though, but i can introduce it to you.

We all need proofs to reassure our hearts of the truthfulness of anything, that's why God sends us signs to convince us that Quran is the exact word by word message from outer space, from Him.

The whole universe is built on numbers, 19 is the building block of it, however weird it may sound, but it's the absolute truth.

7 years after the purifying messenger of the covenant Rashad Khalifa was assasintaed (He was the one commissioned by God to decode the code), a German scientist, who had no knowledge about Rashad's assertion (that 19 is God's signature in HIs universe) found after extensive research that 19 is on everything, on me and you and the whole universe.

But before you verify this simple miracle for yourself, you should read at least some verses of Quran in order to see for yourself, if it's nonsense or the Truth.

The message is everything, 19 is just a sign to REassure your heart that Quran is truly from your Lord.

For more info. please check my recent reply on the (Submission, the religion destined to prevail) thread, and also check the information posted on my website, may God guide us to His straight path.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...