View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006, 08:34 PM

Default Re: Take 2 Steps Back, Relax, Sit Down, and think for a moment.

Quote:

Questions About The "Creation" of World Goverment

How Will They Succeed?

Does anybody on this forum really think that One World Goverment is Possible? I don't because the people of the World are more Divided now than ever before. One World Goverment is the only thing I think we here on this forum AGREE that is the ultimate GOAL. So tell me how you think "THEY" will succeed? Here's a few questions I have.

1. As I said the world's people are divided more than ever in HUMAN HISTORY so how are you going to make people accept One World Goverment?
2.In the U.S.A. there are some 100,000,000 private firearms, and some 30 to 50 million people who somewhat are aware of the One World Goverment movement, so what about them?
3. The ILLUMINATI themselves in America have TRILLIONS invested in business and real estate, so why would they want to destroy America?

I can answer these questions but, I'm more interested in what other people think of the One World Goverment, feel free to TRY and answer the Q's.

http://www.powerofprophecy.com/zionist_objective_global_domination.htm
:-o

Hmmmm..good question

I think Jimbo answered well, but, anybody else have a thought on how AMERICA will DIE, And then be forced to Abolish its CONSTITUTION, you know that piece of paper so many people have died fighting to PRESERVE! I still can't see how your going to bring this country under a ONE WORLD GOVERMENT. :-o And yes, I'm aware of the North American Union, but that does'nt abolish the Constitution, (not yet anyway)