View Single Post
Old 02-11-2005, 06:53 AM

Default Re: well i wasnt single yesterday

Hey true

I'm 5'2" and change!
I weigh 120
Strawberry blond hair and eyes to match with green around the edges.

I'm told I'm easy on the eyes. Do you think I can get a date? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I've been single since 2002. I like my life, bar the corruption I live under. I also meet plenty of men and nothing between the ears to hold my attention.

I have found that I have young men hit on me which I do not find very appealing. Since American Pie, it seems to be cool for kids to hit on mom's. ooooooooooooooooooo grosssssssssssssssssssss.

I am happy in myself and my life. It is also natural to feel lonely, when one is alone. Sometimes I feel lonely. I find it only hits me when life is being unfair to me and/or my kids. Those are the times I wish I had a mister at my side. Someone to lean on, I guess. It's hard to be strong like a man, all the time, when you are a woman. Women are soft - or at least this one is.

I am a woman and it is difficult to stand strong on your own, these days. I suppose if I was some self-centered bitch who cared nothing but for me and money, I could be happy as a pig in shit and that's not who I am.

I haven't dated for the past two years, either. I figured I needed to get through the rollercoaster of bullshit my government has personally put my family through first. The worst is over.

One day I will find love again or it will find me. That much I believe. Until then.

Mary XXX