View Single Post
Old 02-11-2005, 09:06 PM

Default Re: ConspiracyClub.com.. The "Mystery" Movie

DAYAM, GINA!!!

Man . . . I wanna start storyboarding this as soon as possible. I had to take a break from character design . . . and now I know why.

Okay . . . I definitely want to fuse this into the story. I also want to put the human element in here as well. I ALSO want to make this about the commoner.

How can we do this and still make it convincing? What exacly is the project that Cruise is supposed to be using the gadgets for? Lets elaborate some of the smaller points please?

Holy SHIT! True . . . what do you do for a living again? You should be a concept writer. This would make one HELL of a game, also.

Keep going with this. This actually has a potential to build an empire bent on strangling the NWO in a (sort of) robin hood sort of way.

What REAL events can we use to tie this all in? Fuck the fiction . . . lets make this a draminization of REAL LIFE. I'm SURE that there is a way to do it with this turn of events.

True, you are a genius. We just need to get out the references to other movies, and make it all original . . . while maintaining a premise.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer