View Single Post
Old 02-12-2005, 07:21 AM

Default Re: ConspiracyClub.com.. The "Mystery" Movie

Movie has moved through several phases.

9-11 is touched on but not the main theme.

The main theme is Cruises former boss and the Northern Allience boss who is eluding the CIA...eluding them because elements of the Agency have been subverted and are protecting him as he runs the opium trade for them.

The Agency has been subverted by a foreign power (nudge nudge wink wink). Cruises former boss is supervising the laundering process of the drug money as well as elements of the smuggling.

He is liasing with intelligence agencies (all subverted by a foreign power, (nudge nudge wink wink-now to be known as NNWW)such as the FSB (Russia) MI6 and Mossad as well as German Intelligence...all work for the same boss...European banking and finance.

The money flows through Switzerland and out into the Europe and U.S banking and brokerage houses nicely laundered. (If anyone out there knows the ins and outs of the Swiss banking/money laundering system please drop me a line).

Cruise (now believed dead by his boss, somewhere back in the movie) and DeNiro plan to find out all the banking details and blow it wide open by tracing the money. To do this they need to kidnap Cruises former boss. They also need to torture it out of him...payback for Abu Graihb...so they cant nab him in the States.

Cruises boss is flying to Pakistan and Afghanistan to attend an important meeting. He will be out in the field supposedly supervising the destruction of an opium crop which has been especially grown so as to be destroyed in front of the worlds media to give an indication that the CIA is doing it's bit against drugs...ha ha ha ha he he he ha ha ha he he he chuckle chuckle chuckle ha ha he he...ohhhhhh...sorry, ah em...where was I...

DeNiro is too make contact with old friends. He's heading back to his old stomping ground. Sort of like the Assyrians helping out O'Connor in The Mummy. Field work and getting down and dirty is where he's at. Some good guy Muslims are about to get involved. They will help DeNiro and Cruise get rid of the scurge.

NOW FOR THE TESTOSTERONE BIT WITH A BIT OF HUMOUR.

On the night of the main event they are to don all Black Combat Gear. A Lone Gunman type geek is also along with them. They are deep in the heart of Afghanistan in a mud hut villiage....Would the sound man please cue "Back In Black" by ACDC!

MONTAGE TIME!

Different camera shots show them packing and stacking their gear. Cruise is fit and rocking! Snap! go the buckles...rrrrrip go the velcros...clack clack goes the lock and load of their H&K 9mm's. Lone Gunmen can bearly tie his shoelaces and provides the frustrating but loveable idiot. DeNiro is rocking too but when Cruise turns to him DeNiro has a pained look on his face...Cruise asks..."whats wrong?"...DeNiro answers..."shit, I cant do this"...Cruise..."what?"...Back in Black music ends...DeNiro undoes his pants and lets his gut out..."whewww, thats better"...music pumps back in...

As well, somewhere in here, before they move out, they look for the Lone Gunman character...they look into a room and he's in his black gear with his 9mm Berretta gazing into a old cracked dirty mirror doing his best Taxi Driver impersonation..."you talkin ta me"...looking very stupid. Cruise comments..."should this man be armed"? DeNiro shrugs his shoulders and turns to his dear geeky friend.."Gerald, come on ya dont have the looks for DeNiro impersonations, lets go".

Cue music....

Back in black
I hit the sack
I've been too long I'm glad to be back
Yes, I'm let loose
From the noose
That's kept me hanging about
I've been looking at the sky
'Cause it's gettin' me high
Forget the hearse 'cause I never die
I got nine lives
Cat's eyes