View Single Post
Old 02-12-2005, 07:32 AM

Default Re: The newly re-established Sanhedrin of Israel is making way for rebuilding theJewish Temple!

In my opinion, rebuilding of the Jewish temple- as a reminiscence of an alleged ancient Hebrew temple is a tale launched to deceive “those that should be deceived” – ordinary people .
Why do I think so ?
Powerful bankers (aimed to control the whole world –particlary Eurasia) that call themselves Jews and founded Zionism have never been true believers- followers of Abraham, Moses or David’s teaching, as naive observers could conclude. Today their deities are Baal, money, science, etc.

They are not followers of the Old Testament but pagan Kabbala –just like their (false) “Christian”, “Muslim” or Budhist collaboraters and slaves.

In his famous book entitled My People (p.49) , Zionist leader and theoretician Abba Eban recounts the history of the tribes of Israel and openly claims (proud of it)
“the tribes of Israel never had pure and intact religious beliefs... they were known for idolatry , and worshipping the Baal idol”.

Therefore,rebuilding of the ancient Hebrews temple is nonsence for them.