Thread: Respect
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 10:21 PM

Default Respect

Finally it seems Dr. Makows Great insights into the NWO is getting attention.(from other sights.)

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=95388

http://www.savethemales.ca/index.html

J. Edgar Hoover famously said: "The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists."

Communism and Zionism are just "incidents in a far reaching plan" to create a "world government" dictatorship run by the central bankers dedicated to Lucifer. The "powerful weapon" is the energy of organized Jewry in helping to overthrow the Christian basis of Western Civilization and ushering in the "New Age." If necessary, Jews again can be sacrificed in the bankers' twisted megalomaniacal game.

Communism is satanic. Its emblem, the five-pointed star, is Satanic. The Communist Manifesto calls for the destruction of the family, culture, science and religion (atheism), the confiscation of property and inheritance, control of communication and dictatorship. It also called for private central banks and income tax.

It troubles me that the central bankers behind Communism are also behind 9-11 and the War on Terror. It troubles me that Zionists ( i.e. Neo-Cons) figure largely in fostering the next stage of the "Far reaching plan", which is the "Clash of Civilizations."

I donít believe Jews could have accomplished this without the cooperation of non-Jewish elites organized in corporate cartels and secret societies like Freemasonry, the Pilgrim Society, Skull and Bones, Mormons, Fabians, Jesuits, Theosophists and the Bilderbergs. Essentially the New World Order is the extension of British-American imperialism, which always was the expression of a small Jewish-Gentile plutocracy.

It troubles me that, thanks to "Make-believe," the masses (Jewish and non-Jewish alike) live in a fool's paradise unaware of the darkness descending on them. And those who pierce the "Make-believe" to alert the masses are accused of "hate"