View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 06:07 PM

Default Re: NWO The Method Used At The Present time! Marxism or Ultra Capitalist Corp Monopoly Domination!?

Economic Rationalism=Slavery

The NWO and the "FREE MARKET" it promotes will be the doom of Western Civilization. I found this article which mirrors my views on the Economy, and how it's supposed to function. Tariffs on Cheap Chinese goods is the only way to get even with the NWO. (of course, at this point in history, its almost too late to turn back time.)

Tariffs

Link: Economic Slavery

Winning the Game for America
To return balance to the international game of business, America should follow the lead of the Chinese and the Indians. We can use tariffs to balance trade relationships.

From the founding of this country, our operational principle was: If there's a dollar's worth of labor in a pair of shoes made here, and you can make the same shoes in some other "cheap labor" country with 10 cents' worth of labor, there will be a 90-cent import tax (tariff) when you bring them into the country, to protect our domestic industries and our manufacturing jobs. Tariffs level the field for both American business and American labor. Without tariffs the only winners are the East India Company's modern incarnations-- the multinational corporations (which is why the multinationals push so hard for the WTO and other such institutions, treaties, and trade agreements).

This is not a new idea, by the way-- it's how America has protected its economy from the founding of this nation right up until Clinton signed NAFTA and GATT. The first law imposing tariffs was in place before the Constitution was ratified in 1789. Tariffs represented 100 percent of federal government revenues from the founding of this nation until around the time of the Civil War and about a third of our total federal revenues up to World War I. They were still a major source of revenue right into the 1980s, when Reagan first took a whack at them.

http://www.abc.net.au/money/currency/features/feat11.htm