View Single Post
Old 11-08-2006, 09:45 PM

Default Re: The Rape of Europe

Quote:
Ozziecynic wrote:
:-? The whole western world is KAPUT so far as european races are concerned hence the NWO otheriwse we may as well just call it the US World order which i suppose would make sense also because it is your values which have hegemony!.

So far as whites are concerned the system will chugg along with or without the european races as there are enough black olive and yellow races to replace them ten times over therefore meet the demands and supply of raw resources and consumerism thus propelling material progess(science&tech) and Wall street through another century!.

The Capitalist system no longer needs the white race for anything, the market is colour blind when will the rightwing leaning white middle class citizen in any western nation get this through their thick head or do they enjoy the prospect of a slow genocide of their already scarce gene pool!.
:-?
i think the illuminati is predominantly white. i think they're just winding us up

--Andrew Carnegie