View Single Post
Old 11-10-2006, 03:09 AM

Default Re: The Rape of Europe

Quote:
i think the illuminati is predominantly white. i think they're just winding us up
I dont thinks so!. Everything i have read about the Skull and Bones types indicates they racial mongrels with a large amount of semitic blood Makow has pointed this out himself numerous times, therefore they simply cannot be considered racially white in my book!.
Whatever the case even if they were white they are self haters with no sense of pride or Noblese oblige (freemasons like to think they are PM Knights or Nobles) therefore they should quit while they are ahead because they are too dumb to be worth logical existence if their only purpose is ad infinitum hegelian paradox.They could take note of the simple plebian saying "If you dont stand for something youll fall for anything".

As for winding whites up they cant be wound up when their bellies are full their jobs good & bank accounts, assets fat!. The economic times for the west have to sink alot lower for there to be mass uncivil agitiation by whites towards ethinc races in their midst when economic times are prosperous or atleast have the charade of being prosperous because they are propped up on easy access to credit,loans etc for the middle class and aspirational lower classes the average white just cant seem to give rats ass about whether some jobs in countries like the US or Au are incrementally being shipped to india or china, even if this will be the eventual fate of all western jobs,because unless it directly effects individuals or their families they ofcause couldnt give a rats A hole about their neighbours plight!.

Access to the welfare state and credit cards are the two great levellers in post modern capitalism if this had been the case in the 1920s the depression would never have meant people becoming so alienated &proverty stricken that it would lead to being desperado citizens turning to fascist movements or atleast voting for them.

Any bum in the west can get Welfare or (atleast in Australia) credit cards these days and thus enjoy a reasonable living standard in the short term even if their liquid assets are at nihil.