View Single Post
Old 11-11-2006, 03:31 PM

Default Re: Fra OH! Be Won! Can OH! Be? waves to Illuminati

My vote for best post ever.
It's by fra_nothing:
----------------------------
"Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire [shall be] to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee." (Gen. 3:16)

This should really be translated as, "and thy lust for domination shall be directed toward thy husband, but still shall he have mastery over thee."

When the knowledge of good and evil came into the world it destroyed natural law by dividing will against itself. The man is the hierarchical authority over woman.

God first
Christ second
Man third
Woman forth

If a woman is bent on evil, she will not live in natural order. She will always be bent on dominating men, because she senses truly that man is her hierarchical master.

In short, if men are to have any hope, then they must 'strap on a pair' and be a Man!

If women are still bent on rebellion, then they will be crushed under the foot of Men. We will not stand for their witchcrafts and manipulations borne out of their ravening weakness and unbridled lust for domination.

If a woman will not live as a woman, then she will be obliterated by equalibrium. We are men. The rule is ours. And we WILL NOT give it to another!
Edited by fra_nothing on 2005/10/2 21:18:38