View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 04:14 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to George_Bush
Default Re: MKULTRA connection--Part II: Butterflys In Your Head

As above so below! So mote it be!
Maranatha!

"Lo, He cometh in clouds, and every eye shall see him, even those who pierced him. So let it be, Amen."

"For as lightening strikes from east to west, so it the bycoming of the Son of Man."

"And I shall give you the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven. And what you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven. And what you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."

"He who overcometh, I shall grant him to sit down with me on my throne, as my Father hath granted me to sit on his throne. And he shall rule the nations with the Septre of Iron as I also received from my Father. And therewith he shall smite the nations and shall break them in shards as a potters vessal."

"And I will cause them who say they are Jews and are not, but are the Synagogue of Satan, to worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you."

"And it shall come about in the last days that the mountain of the Lord shall be raised above every mountain."

"But at that time shall Michael take his stand, that great prince who stands for the sons of your people. And then there shall come a time like never was seen before since the nations began. And at that time your people shall be saved, every one who is written in the Book."

Isaiah 8

Isaiah 9

Isaiah 13