View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 01:37 PM

Default Satanic Mindcontrol Hidden in T.V Static

Many of you will be suprised to learn that the T.V is controlled by Satan. Satan uses the static of the television to program people's minds.
This was revealed to me by a demon one night as I watched the Late Show. The Late Show went off and I became drowsy...soon the t.v station went off the air and I heard a hideous voice command me to burn down the Church I go to.
I immediately began praying and then I annointed the television with holy oil. A bestial scream emenated from the t.v and smoke poured out as the demon fled my television and house!
So be on the lookout for demons hidden messages in t.v static or white noise. If you do perceive the demon trying to make you do things against your will, here's how to fight the demons

1. Pray to Jesus and bind the demon with His Blood.

2. annoint the television with holy water or annointing oil

If your not Saved, this won't work for you. Unfortunately, your going to burn in Hell for all eternity. So my advice would be to give your heart to Jesus first, and THEN do the above steps. Othewrwise, your going to become one of the millions of Satan's brainwashed mindslaves.

I know it isn't politically correct to say this, but all I can say is turn or burn, baby! Satan will torture you forever unless you ask Jesus to forgive you of your vile, disgusting sins and become your Saviour. So beleive in Jesus so Satan won't torment you for etenity.