View Single Post
Old 02-13-2005, 07:44 AM

Default The Contamination of Truth

That's right nomad!

Anyway, what is this fear towards "the occult" or "gnosticism"? Quite a few people on this forum seem to automatically "shut down" (it's called a "slide reaction") if they as much as catch a whiff of any of it; I don't get it.

Anything non-Christian or non-mainstream-Christian and they automatically brand it Satanist, as if all humankind before Christianity was in the claws of the Devil.

I had a discussion a long time ago with Ahmad about it and asked him if it was because of fear. I mean, do people reject anything "occult" or "gnostic" out of fear their brains or souls might become "polluted"? Or are they scared that they can't discern a good thing from a bad one and therefore discard the whole package to be safe?

If so, that would be a great mistake since my opinion is that the NWO Luciferians WANT us to discard anything that might lead us to the Truth.
So first they give the word "occult" or "gnostic" a negative sound to make people not dare even pick it up.
Then, if the first bluff didn't work, they sprinkle anything "occult" or "gnostic" with lies; contaminate it so that it's difficult to separate truth from lies. Dilute it with "New Age" rubbish.

But these tricks don't work with well-informed people with a firm, stable spiritual grounding in their conviction that God is on their side against Evil; people who use their Reason and Logic for the benefit of their Intellect and Soul; people who see with the "Eye of the Heart".
People like this are not afraid of the "occult" or the "gnostic" because their Divine Intuition is awakened and gains strength every second.

There is plenty of Sacred Divine Knowledge in ancient, mystic, esoteric writings both before and after the advent of Christianity. We need this Knowledge - including Christian knowledge - desperately in the fight and defence of our Souls against the onslaught of the Ego/Lucifer. Let's not let the Ego/Lucifer decieve us into throwing it away and forgetting it.

Let us fight a spiritual fight with Truth, Beauty, Love and win!

God Bless You