View Single Post
Old 12-14-2006, 12:20 AM

Default The Mind.

Why are you so numb to my words?

I said one thing but you perceived another - which is to be expected. But I couldn’t make it more blatant.
If you suffer from mind programming as you say – you may well ignore what I say. You would ignore in order to uphold the structure of your programming – a defence mechanism of sorts. The mind usually makes its host ignore anything that might lead to a conscious awakening.

The human brain is like a computer, as we all know.
Brain intelligence is also a form of artificial intelligence – observe how we are only able to replicate or re-arrange information with our brains.
With the mix of spiritual profundity in religion and materialism in our paradigm - the brain begins to identify itself as a separate entity. Words like ‘Myself’ are created. Say ‘myself’ in your head – you may feel your mind react. Ignorance to the truth. The brain begins to build an illusory 'self' identity at a very early age. This is much to the thanks of programming which has been going on for thousands of years. Parental behaviour programmes it into the children. Imbalance comes from this error.
Violence arises because each mind sees itself as a separate part of everything else – in truth, everything is one. The brain gets defensive because it knows how frail its existence it. Conflict arises. Deeper and deeper humanity plunges into ignorance.

What we are dealing with here is a lack of consciousness.
With the human brain in control, we find turmoil and confusion abroad – because the brain was designed for a secondary role – as a medium of expression in this reality, and for basic tasks in order to keep the body alive and vital. The brain cannot understand anything beyond the material realm. Anything profound to the mind is in some way linked to the material. It is impossible to imagine a being that does not compose of material of some sort. It is just the same thing as A.I.
Just as a robot, the brain cannot understand that what is known as God. Instead, it comes up with the insane concepts we observe today. Just as a robot, the brain cannot process subjects outside of its world.

We are projecting our consciousness through our brains incessantly and never to our spirit – our soul - core being. We no longer consciously connect with true intelligence – the intelligence of the creator, so to speak.

Any human that believes he or she has things figured out is living an illusion if they are in fact still locked inside their brains – which is most likely, as 99.9% is still locked inside.

If you cannot stop yourself from ‘thinking’, then you have no control over your brain, your brain controls ‘you’ your consciousness. The aim is to stop ‘thinking’, and to use the brain for the appropriate tasks, whilst using true intelligence for the rest.

Take it or leave it.
If your brain has a firm hold – you’ll probably leave it.