View Single Post
Old 12-24-2006, 06:50 PM

Default Re: I WILL REPEAT MYSELF, THE COMPUTER IS SATANS TOOL of PERVERSION!

Hear O People, the words of the Third Angel of the Book of Revelation:

Behold I have made all things through the works of mans hands, but man has corrupted it. Therefore, my wrath is hot and shall destroy the wicked and the sinner, giving no quarter to the wicked.
Therefore, wicked America, i have declared through my servant, Fugitive, Divine Judgement against you, and I shall bring Death and Destruction unto your house and your kin. Wail, America, for Death is coming nigh to devour your young and to fill the Earth with blood!

I declare a New Crusade to destroy the enemies of God, to kill the infidel, to smash the head in of the sinner and behead the faithless! Join My servants, Fugitive, and the New Crusade for the defense ofChristiandom and the death of the infidel, the heretic, the N.W.O and the Illuminati

Hear the Word of God and obey, Saints! The Time hhas arrived for us to fight for our God of Vengance! Join the New Crusade!!
9A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: \"If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, 10he, too, will drink of the wine of God\'s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cu...