View Single Post
Old 12-12-2004, 05:22 AM

Default Re: Crucifixion, a trauma based mass mind control

Peace konock2u,

You asked: "How do you KNOW what you know about satan and God?"

My knowledge of Satan and God is based on deep feeling of the forces of good and evil in the work all around us. Then comes God's inspiration if we are really sincere, God inspires us of the truth, that He Alone has power to harm or benefit.

God also sent us a gift, a reminder, a book from outer space coded in an impossible to imitate numerical structure. The book reminds us of who is the Real God and who is the fake god.

I invite you to pick one chapter from the link below and start reading, perhaps your Lord will guide you to the truth.

Warning: I am not affiliated with this website because they idolize the messenger, and mix his message with their opinions in a confusing mix, so if you want to further read their website, i recommend that you read ONLY the authorized translation by the messenger Rashad Khalifa as well as the 38 appendices to it, may God guide you to the straight path.

http://www.submission.org/Q-T.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...