View Single Post
Old 02-14-2005, 09:34 AM

Default Upward Alignment

Yeah, they are good at manipulation. But not without our consent! We are the ones who LET ourselves be manipulated. So WE have the power to stop their manipulation. Agree? Like I said elsewhere on this forum, if we want to change anything for the better then we have to turn to ourselves and change ourselves.

So I'm doing what I can to stop the poisoning of my mind and soul by not watching TV and cinema, not reading the mass media and simply not caring to be "up-to-date" with the latest fashion or the latest docusoap scandal. One thing I haven't been able to turn off yet is the COMPUTER. In one of my first postings here ("Electronica") I challenged this forum to consider turning off the computer. So eventually, I'll stop writing here when my mind is saturated with the need to discuss and formulate my thinking and understanding of matters. I hope everyone on this forum will do the same, sooner rather than later! This "virtual communication" we're engaging in is really only one of the many distractions we waste our time with. It takes away our energy, channeling it in totally wrong directions, diluting it until it fizzles out and disappears, and for what?
Eventually we realise we didn't DO anything; CHANGE anything. We just forgot to live life to it's fullest, spritual, transcendent potential.

As far as I am concerned, the sooner you and me and everyone on this planet realise this fact, the better.

Yes, the world is coming to an end. It's inevitable. But we need to save our souls because the world might end but the Cycle starts again and I want to be there to experience it.
I said this elsewhere as well: we have no choice but to follow the downward trajectory of the world but we have the choice NOT to be ALIGNED with that trajectory - horizontally, but to be aligned with God and striving Upward - vertically.

To destruction, but aligned Upward!

Truth, Beauty, Love