View Single Post
Old 01-02-2007, 01:21 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

As in one lyric of a song, "if I heard voices telling me not to come," then I wouldn't know what it was like to lie, to cheat, to steal.

This was suppose to make me believe that the "voices," which is a double-bind meaning in this case, carried disinformation about him and his role in my past as a controller/handler/abuser. This information was installed to keep us apart because we were witnesses against the government. This WAS the "cover story."

The information has proven to be true and was not installed and/or disinformation.

My contact with him and his ilk began in March 2004 and there has still not been any PROOF forthcoming.

Another lyric in another song, "call my bluff." Well, I did. Still nothing.

A lie is a lie is a lie until proven otherwise.

The double-bind message is that "the voices" are what causes a schizophrenia type personality leading to emotional exhaustion, confusion, inability to concentrate. THERE IS TOO MUCH CHATTER. TOO MUCH YAPPING.

This has passed.

Schizophrenia can be created in laboratories by mind control doctors. Ultimately, a silencing, neutralizing and containment disorder with ultimate goal of institutionalization and discrediting the victim.

A psychotic break-down.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Another verse in another song, "Honey, I want the heart, I want the soul, I want control right now."

This to me represents evil. Who the hell wants someone's soul unless your a soul sucking blood sucker?