View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 11:24 AM

Default Re: Saddam Hussein Went To Heaven! What the Muslims Don\'t Want You To Know!

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
I do not accept abuse, or control. I do not accept being "jerked" around like a marionette, like a puppet on a string. I do not accept love equals sex and sex equals love. I do not accept being made to feel GUILTY for the immoral actions of others perpetrated upon me and thousands upon thousands of other mind control victims. I do not accept mind games, nor do I accept being led by the nose, treated like a dog trained on command. I do not accept Lucifer, Satan or the Devil.

I was born of this world to be that which GOD intended for me to be and not what others desired to turn me into.

I do not accept those who wanted to exploit my talents for their own gain. Those who wanted to own, operate and control me.

I did not accept then and I do not accept now.

It is and has always been in God's hands. He is the one whom I serve.

I do God's work through him and for him.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
9A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: \"If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, 10he, too, will drink of the wine of God\'s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cu...