View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 12:45 PM

Default Re: MKULTRA/PROJECT MONARCH

As far as the markings, I remember branding irons being used. These markings are better seen under flourescent/black lighting or during twilight.

It was said that I was government property. I belonged to the government and the butterfly marking on my left hand was my "identifying mark." We were tagged kind of like a "courier pigeon" would be.

Perhaps, for black operations that involved identifying those who belonged to MKULTRA/Project Monarch.

We had to wear butterfly barrets as another identifying feature.

Monarch was supposedly a different "calling," than those at other levels within the cult.

Of course, being told that I was government property did not sit well with me.

Is this what GOD would want? Would he want us to be the property of someone/something else? To be owned by others? How could I be a slave, I would ask? Wasn't slavery abolished? The answer would be yes, but we are using little white girls and boys now!

How could someone own me? Why wasn't I free? How could my government betray me and countless others? I was told through history books that we were free. That our government protected us. That America was the greatest nation on the face of the earth? How could this be?

In Peace,
BlueAngel