View Single Post
Old 02-15-2005, 02:08 AM

Default Re: Witness a miracle (streaming video)

Peace again,

-"Computers were not readily available back then even for phd's in other fields."

This is an exerpt from his "authorized translation":

"The books of Quranic exegeses unanimously agreed that "no one knows the meaning or significance of the Quranic Initials A.L.M., or any other initials."
I decided to write to the Quran into the computer, analyze the whole text, and see if there were any mathematical correlations among these Quranic initials.

I used a time-share terminal, connected by telephone to a giant computer. " Rashad Khalifa

-"Forgetting all that Ahmad, you have yet to mention anything contradicting my claims as far as Jesus is concerned."

The "physical proof" presents an evidence that the Quranic account of Jesus is the truth.

[4:171] O people of the scripture, do not transgress the limits of your religion, and do not say about GOD except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was a messenger of GOD, and His word that He had sent to Mary, and a revelation from Him. Therefore, you shall believe in GOD and His messengers. You shall not say, "Trinity." You shall refrain from this for your own good. GOD is only one god. Be He glorified; He is much too glorious to have a son. To Him belongs everything in the heavens and everything on earth. GOD suffices as Lord and Master.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...