View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 12:16 AM

Default Re: It's not too late - Rep Ron Paul in 2008

Yes, that is a very good website, I have it bookmarked now, thanks to you. I'm impressed with your collection of videos, too.

It pleases me greatly to hear that your sons are supporting Ron Paul. So are my daughters. Cuda, I have to believe that a landslide vote would get Ron elected. I realize that he would be taking on both political parties, the media and the military industrial complex but there are still more of us than there are of them.

The alternative to voting for Ron is to hold your nose and vote for one of the "sanctioned" candidates who, no matter what they promise, will just give us more of the same.

To those who say that Ron cannot be elected, they have just admitted that we have NO freedoms left. Are we going to give up and accept Bush's police state without a fight?

If non-binding resolutions are all that our wimpy, cowardly Congress can come up with, then it's time for those amongst us who refuse to live as slaves to start planning to take decisive action.

We could start on the local level by getting rid of the computerized voting machines and demanding that the votes be counted with witnesses from the community on hand to verify the count, and go from there.

Give all elected officials notice that they MUST clean up their act and begin representing those who elected them. If they don't then we will remove them by whatever means necessary.

If we just sit back and wait for the whole mess to implode the NWO crowd will have won because they have a plan to cover that, too.

War is a racket; the only war worth fighting today is the one that will put our country back on a Constitutional basis.

Let us hope it is not too late - Ron Paul in 2008.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque