View Single Post
Old 01-20-2007, 10:01 PM

Default Re: MKULTRA/PROJECT MONARCH

Senses are enhanced through deprivations.

My sight and sound are probably ten times greater than someone who was not in a "mind control" program.

I can sense when a chopper may be flying over my house before I hear it.

It amazes me how when a chopper passes over and the house shakes, my husband and son are oblivious to it.

I see things that others do not.

I can extract information. This was my specialty.

I can read people to a certain degree.

I can read between the lines and I can disect information from text; picking it apart is how I refer to it. Illuminating the contradictory statements and highlighting the facts.

I would have to say that my sense of perception and awareness is a tool that helped to save me from the perpetrators then and now; although they saw this as a valuable asset at their disposal, I used it against them.

As far as a photographic memory, I can recall with great detail the events that unfolded on the musician's site as well as in daily life.

This was what they were looking for. Children with photographic memories who could house and store information for them in different compartments of their brain that they created through trauma, being called up with codes, commands and triggers when this information was needed by them. This, so there is no paper trail.

There are gatekeepers in front of these so-called vaults and one must have the key to acces them. It was said that they were never to be seen by the public. They were to be taken to my grave.

I had to be alert and aware of my surroundings at all times in order to take note before alter changes were forced upon be. I had to learn how to be a "fly on the wall." Observing from the inside and recording while they were trying to manipulate who I would be on the outside.

I resisted and faked as best I could when efforts to hypnotize me or call out other alters were attempted. They were always asking, if I was faking. Are you faking again? You better not be faking again. This plays into sexual activity as well. I would just count until it was over and fake.

I despised being controlled. I truly detested being hypnotized and not being able to recall where I was or what they did to me.

They were robbing me of my life. I fought back always. Whether they were trying to strap me down, experiment on me, or involve me in a grotesgue act. Spitting on them was common. They told me always that it didn't matter how much I fought, in the end they would win. I didn't care. I wasn't about to make it easy for them. I wasn't about to roll over and die for them or for their cause. I had a cause of my own and my own battle to fight and it wasn't the destruction of humanity. It was the preservation of same. It was the morals and code of ethics I live by. Justice for all. It is the most wonderful document on the face of this earth; THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. One they have ripped in pieces and replaced with the Patriot Act.

I fought the best fight I could and in the end they thought they won. I am here to tell them they have not. Time is the true test of perserverance and I have prevailed. We have prevailed.

I was not always successful because when traumatic events unfold, a trauma too painful to endure, the brain's defense mechanism is to block it out. To create fragmented pieces of one's mind where these horrendous acts are stored until, perhaps, one day, GOD willing, you feel safe and strong enough to relive the horrible memories of your past.

There are gatekeepers in front of these so-called safes and one must have the key to acces them. It was said that they were never to be seen by the public. They were to be taken to my grave.

I consider myself to be a survivor of a mind control "satanic cult," but, most importantly an "operative" for the intelligence community.

In Peace,
BlueAngel