View Single Post
Old 02-16-2005, 12:30 AM

Default Re: Witness a miracle (streaming video)

Ahmad, it's useless to discuss various translations of the Koran. You have yours, and the Muslim terrorists have theirs. But you both bow to and worship a false god which violates the Commandments and separates you from God.

God loves you and He wants to give you abundant life and bless you. He wants you to live with Him in eternity but you are a man who refuses to ask for forgiveness for your sins, and so "the wages of sin is death" for you.

You may fare better at Judgment than those terrorists who partially share your dogma but you still cannot enter into the Kingdom because you have rejected Christ.

"I am the way, the truth and the life. No man comes to the Father but through me." Jesus Christ (No other ways, Ahmad!)

Don't you get it? Your sins are an offense to God. If you die in your sins, that's it for you--you will go on to eternal separation from God.

Heaven or paradise will not be home to sinful men. You can't enter through 'good works' or by bowing five times a day to Allah.

How many times do you need to hear this: Jesus Christ died on the cross to pay the price for your sins because you and I are simply not good enough to enter into God's presence through our own 'goodness' or through our works.

Hell is your final destination but it doesn't have to be. You have an open invitation to eternal life and freedom from your sins--all you have to do is say, "Forgive me of my sins Jesus. Save me. I want to follow you the rest of my life."