View Single Post
Old 02-16-2005, 01:41 AM

Default Re: Witness a miracle (streaming video)

Peace Zanyzan311,

"You once stated in another thread that jesus claims to be the messiah were satanically injected and the "code" proved it. I just want to see that proof."

I never said Jesus was not the Messiah, the Missiah simply means anointed, it doesn't imply any divinity, the name is used for Jesus in Quran as well.

What the code proves is that every single letter in the Arabic Quran has been authored by God. No human being would be able to keep all these modules forming multiples of 19 throughout the 6346 verses without distroying the literal quality. However the Quran's literal quality itself is another mind boggling phenomena that nobody has been able to imitate it let alone the mathematical composition. The text was revealed around 610 AD which means that for more than 1400 years this secret was kept hidden within the text untill the year 1974, 19 as a number is only mentioned once in Quran and it is in chapter 74 which has amazingly the title "The Hidden Secret".

This should be enough evidence for those who have the honesty to confront it that Quran is the final message from God to all the human beings. God warns throughout Quran from "idol-worship", it's the only unforgivable sin, which means that if anyone assigned independent powers to something or someone (a creature) instead of God alone, he or she will not be readmitted to Heaven and will suffer the consequences of his choice, misery now and forever.

Now if you forget about all of this, and read the history books, they all point that Jesus was a mere mortal, as human as you and me, yet soon after he died Satan mystified him (using his God given miracles and birth which God gave him to test his followers if they will attribute them to the sending Creator or the created postman), turning him into a divine creature and then finally a god against his will. By Nicene 325 AD the matter was settled by a pagan Roman empror (Constantine) who wanted to unite his subjects around one ideology instead of the deep conflicts between the churches about the nature of Christ.

"Trinity, the doctrine of God taught by Christians that asserts that God is one in essence but three in ``person,'' Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Neither the word Trinity, nor the explicit doctrine as such, appears in the New Testament, nor did Jesus and his followers intend to contradict the Shema in the Old Testament: ``Hear O Israel: The Lord our God is one'' (Deut. 6:4).
[ Encyclopedia Britannica, 1975 ]

Jesus never uttered such a blasphemy that he is a son of God, what Jesus said to his people is the following, which is proven by 19:

[5:116] GOD will say, "O Jesus, son of Mary, did you say to the people, `Make me and my mother idols beside GOD?' " He will say, "Be You glorified. I could not utter what was not right. Had I said it, You already would have known it. You know my thoughts, and I do not know Your thoughts. You know all the secrets.

[5:117] "I told them only what You commanded me to say, that: `You shall worship GOD, my Lord and your Lord.' I was a witness among them for as long as I lived with them. When You terminated my life on earth, You became the Watcher over them. You witness all things.

[5:118] "If You punish them, they are Your constituents. If You forgive them, You are the Almighty, Most Wise."

For more about Jesus and exerpts from the bible, read this short article by Rashad Khalifa (a must read for the Christians):

http://www.submission.org/suras/app22.html

P.S: I am not afilliated with the above website.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...