View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 02:10 PM

Default Hell-O Sinners!!

Hell-o sinners, I just wanted to drop a line about what God's Chosen People are doing.
I was recently made deacon of our Hard Shell Baptist Church of Lexington. Praise!! Now I can spend more time telling you vile unsaved trash about the Truth of Jesus! Praise!!
Anyways, Lexington is a nice town. Not a lot of sinners and homosexuals and sodomites here. Praise God! Yup this is God's Country, and hopefully someday America will wake up realize this country belongs to Jesus, hallalujah, not the unsaved scumbags, satanists and them evil, vile Atheists!
I got a question for you sinners out there: What you gonna do when you get tossed in the Lake of Fire, huh, you sodomites and heathens? Oh I know you smarty pants sinners got something cute to say, but when your unsaved butts fry in the pit of Hell you'll soon a new tune, Praise!!

9A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: \"If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, 10he, too, will drink of the wine of God\'s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cu...