View Single Post
Old 02-16-2005, 02:02 AM

Default Re: Witness a miracle (streaming video)

Peace ephesian6,

-"Ahmad, it's useless to discuss various translations of the Koran. You have yours, and the Muslim terrorists have theirs. But you both bow to and worship a false god which violates the Commandments and separates you from God."

There is a correct translation supported by God and there is a distorted false one developed by Satan, i believe everybody is drawn to either one according to his or her nature. As for the false god, what's your proof?

-"He wants you to live with Him in eternity but you are a man who refuses to ask for forgiveness for your sins, and so "the wages of sin is death" for you."

How do you know that i don't ask for forgivness!

-"You may fare better at Judgment than those terrorists who partially share your dogma but you still cannot enter into the Kingdom because you have rejected Christ."

It maybe a surprise to some but neither the terrorists not the "Muslims" follow God's religion! for more than 1400 years now they have been following the satanic books of Hadith instead of Quran alone, they worship God+Muhammad, which brought their defeat and will bring them more if they didn't repent.
As far as i am concerned, i follow Jesus and his disciples, praise be to God i accept Jesus's true message and avoid the false dogma, which is what what the test is all about.

-"I am the way, the truth and the life. No man comes to the Father but through me."

Although this translation doesn't seem to be accurate, however Jesus would have meant that nobody is redeemed except if he accepts his message, why? because rejecting God's message is the same as rejecting God. Jesus himself is not the issue, the message is everything.

-"Don't you get it? Your sins are an offense to God. If you die in your sins, that's it for you--you will go on to eternal separation from God.Heaven or paradise will not be home to sinful men. You can't enter through 'good works' or by bowing five times a day to Allah."

Do you think God will send us here without supplying us with a way to redeem ourselves "by ourselves" ? did you ever take a test without having a textbook? here is the final test of life and the final textbook, Quran, why don't you redeem yourself?
Why do you think i can't enter through 'good works' or belief? this handicap is but a satanic idea to stip us of any hope or chance for rdemption! the test is simple, believe in God (Alone) believe in the judgment day, and lead a righteous life (without obsessions, phobias or unjustified hates) and you will be readmitted back to Heaven. why do you complicate it for yourself?. Even a dirty shirt can be washed!. God is the Most Merciful, He forgives, but some people don't want this forgivness!

-"How many times do you need to hear this: Jesus Christ died on the cross to pay the price for your sins because you and I are simply not good enough to enter into God's presence through our own 'goodness' or through our works."

This is the ultimate trick by Satan to convince us that the answer for our suffering is "with-out" but the truth is it is within, God gave you all the faculties and brains needed to pass the test "by yourself" why not use them? why blame someone else for your failure, why depend on a powerless human being who even can't here you right now!. Nobody can save you except yourself.

[5:72] Pagans indeed are those who say that GOD is the Messiah, son of Mary. The Messiah himself said, "O Children of Israel, you shall worship GOD; my Lord and your Lord." Anyone who sets up any idol beside GOD, GOD has forbidden Paradise for him, and his destiny is Hell. The wicked have no helpers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...