View Single Post
Old 01-24-2007, 02:29 PM

Default Re: Hell-O Sinners!!

Quote:
Barbarien wrote:
Fugitive, at best you are ignorant, at worst you are a FAKE. You are providing us with a cynical parody of any form of Christianity and you know this and get your kicks from doing this. It is obvious that you hate Christianity completely and are performing a charade.
Coming from Devil boy, that don't mean much. By God, your so brainwashed, Devilboy, you couldn't find your butt with both hands, Devilboy.
Thats you new name, boy. Yessiree. Ignorant? I suppose I didn't go to no fancy Devil school and learn to hate God and be a homosexual, but I ain't no ignoramus! You liberal homosexual secular humanists are sickening to me! And your the worst of them, Devilboy.
Let me ask you, boy: Why you like to worship Satan and such? What is the matter with you kids nowadays-you all hopped up on drugs and sodomizing each other!?! God have mercy on you and your godless, doped out generation. I pray that God can save some of you Hellbounb devillovers before you all find yourselves in hot water! The Lake of Fire, that is!! LOL!!
Now, what is wrong with me being a Christian? This here is a Christian nation and just because you choose to bay at the moon and hug trees,that don't change that! No sirree! If'n you heathens and heretics wanna bay at the moon, go to some heathen country where ya'll sleep with your sisters and have three headed babies! This is The United States of Jesus, by God!
I don't hate God, cuz Godhaters roast on Hell's rotissoire. God has declared that you either love Jesus or suffer for ever in unbearable pain! Praise!!! But just cuz you moonbayers and treehuggers don't like living in the United States of Jesus don't mean that we Christians have to bandy words with you worthless sinful scumbags! No sirre! Love Jesus or be tortured forever, it's that easy you hellbound heathens!!!

GET RIGHT OR GET LEFT!! TURN OR BURN!!
THIS IS THE UNITED STATES OF JESUS, BY GOD !!
SECULAR HUMANIST GO WORSHIP YOUR TREES IN SLOBOVIA BUT NOT IN THE UNITED STATES OF JESUS!!!
9A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: \"If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, 10he, too, will drink of the wine of God\'s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cu...