View Single Post
Old 02-16-2005, 05:26 PM

Default Re: If the Illuminati exists, why the division?

"Forgive if you want to be forgiven, an equal revenge is jsutified though," Ahmad says.

Here's a key point to notice about Ahmad's false religion.

"Revenge is justified," he says. This is totally opposed to Biblical teachings but to Arabs/Muslims this is central to their core thinking.

Getting even is a way of life with people who reject Biblical truth. They live by the law of the jungle, the law of the violent sword and this is reflected in virtually every Muslim nation on earth even down to including swords on their insignia.

"The Lord hates a crafty man."

Jesus said to "pray for your enemies"---NOT to take "revenge" upon them for this is how all evil men act and think. (Trust me, I know all about getting revenge on my enemies and it is satanic and evil to think this way.)

"Vengeance is mine," sayeth the Lord. When a man decides to 'get even' or to 'take revenge' on others he is violating God's word and walking into the domain of demons.

Jesus wants us to pray for our enemies so that they can be saved because they are lost and close to perishing.

Trust me, if you have enemies and you pray for them to find the Lord and find peace--you are pleasing the Lord.

And should your enemy reject the Lord and come after YOU--He will be setting himself against the Lord--and that's one battle he will lose.

"The Lord fights our battles for us" if only we will let Him do so.