View Single Post
Old 02-16-2005, 08:32 PM

Default Re: If the Illuminati exists, why the division?

Quote:
ephesians6 wrote:
"Revenge is justified," he says. This is totally opposed to Biblical teachings but to Arabs/Muslims this is central to their core thinking.

Getting even is a way of life with people who reject Biblical truth. They live by the law of the jungle, the law of the violent sword and this is reflected in virtually every Muslim nation on earth even down to including swords on their insignia.
That explains reports such as this:

-----------------------------------------------

Muslim Websites Still Targeting Christians

A week ago we reported on an internet site that was tracking Christians who were bold enough to say things that Muslims believe is blasphemy. It seems that this thing is a bit more common than we had originally thought. Another site is now doing the same thing. From Internet Hagganah commenting on a page that lists targets:

...each paragraph starts with the target's chatroom nickname, followed by whatever personal information has been gathered about the target, e.g.

- one is a Taxi driver who used to live in Egypt but he left the country

- another is believed to be a dentist, likes to argue with Hamas sympathizers

- one lives in America and he is "worse than the Americans themselves..."

- two others are "Christians from Syria"

Daveed Gartenstein-Ross comments on why this is so frightening:

Another page on Barsoom features rulings on those who curse God's prophet....For example, the page of religious rulings states that "the one who curses God deserves death." Another ruling states, "The one who curses God, his Prophet and [the Prophet's] companions or successors has denied the Qur'an and should be killed. Also anyone who defames Aisha, the Mother of the Believers. And they should have their heads cut off."

In light of the mass murder of a Coptic Christian family in New Jersey, web threats which target individuals need to be looked into by law enforcement agencies. Hossam Armanious, his wife, and his two daughters, age 16 and 8, were found brutally murdered in their home on Jan. 14th. Mr. Armanious was an Egyptian Christian who spent his spare time at the PalTalk website speaking out against Muslim persecuation of Christian Copts in Egypt. He had been singled out and threatened online for his criticism.

In the last several days the family and their representatives have spoken out. The NY Sun (via Robert Spencer) reports today that the families believe the most probable method and motive for the slayings is a ritual murder for religious reasons. And yesterday a spokesperon for Christian Solidarity International issued the following statement on the Armanious family murder:

From the perspective of ethnic and religious minorities who have fled religious persecution and violence by Jihadists in their native countries, this case is unnerving. Many non-Muslim immigrants have told me that they believed that when they fled to the United States from these pressures, they would be safe. This case has made them feel vulnerable. More than any other group, the Coptic community hopes that their fears are proven wrong, and that this was not religiously motivated or an act of micro-terrorism by extremists.

To show my solidarity with those who are being hunted down by good Muslims bent on following Allah's will by killing those that blaspheme Allah, Muhammed, or Aisha I offer the following statement.

There is no god named Allah and Muhammed is not a prophet. In fact, Muhammed was a child-molesting mass murder. Aisha? Nothing more than the victim of pedophelia with a bit of Stockholm syndrome.

Issue a fatwa against me. I dare you.

-----------------------------------------------

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.