View Single Post
Old 02-17-2005, 06:23 AM

Default Re: If the Illuminati exists, why the division?

Peace,

For the newcomers i understand your confusion about me, i said before that i don't follow the religion of the so called "muslims" because it has been corrupted beyond repair.

Targetting innocent people because of (difference of opinion) is indeed a fact, if i said my religious opinions in a muslim country, most assuredly i will be killed or at least persecuted.

A good example is the messenger of the covenant Rashad Khalifa (Malachi 3:1-3) who was commissioned by God to purify the religion of Abraham from corruption and restore it to its original pristine form, he was muredered in 1990 (Tucson, Arizona) by some corrupt Muslims who because of their inability to debate the message did this evil.

Anyway, what i want to say is that maybe i used a wrong word (revenge). The religion of Abraham was sent on stages, one of the stages (Moses) called for euitable punishment (eye for an eye), then Jesus was sent with a message to balance this law (forgive your enemies). Finally Muhammad gave us the final complete law from God which is summarized here,

[42:40] Although the just requital for an injustice is an equivalent retribution, those who pardon and maintain righteousness are rewarded by GOD. He does not love the unjust.

----------------------------------

The Law of Equivalence

[5:45] And we decreed for them in it that: the life for the life, the eye for the eye, the nose for the nose, the ear for the ear, the tooth for the tooth, and an equivalent injury for any injury. If one forfeits what is due to him as a charity, it will atone for his sins. Those who do not rule in accordance with GOD's revelations are the unjust.

For a more detailed analysis of the "just requital" issue, please read the first part of my article here:

http://www.usn2161.net/quran.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...