View Single Post
Old 02-17-2005, 11:49 AM

Default Re: US Job Loss - Economy Or NWO Design You Decide

On topic, Teddy Roosevelt is known as the trust buster but in fact more trusts were created in Teddy's near 8 years then were busted. In the Taft administration (following the hallowed, but sellout, Teddy -- a lap dog owned by Morgan) there were more trusts busted then in the Teddy era and fewer trusts created in his four years in office.

So history is a lie. (Not to mention the fact Teddy, having failed at the convention, co-oped the disenfranced of the time and called it Bull-Moose which killed Taft and got Wilson elected, brought about the Federal Reserve (the ultimate oxymoron) and the Fereral Income Tax ... the reasons why you are a slave with no rights ...

... compare the election of 1912 to 1992 .... It was just deja voodoo all over again. Without Perot, Clinton loses. Without Clinton (with the D team holding H&S) there is no NAFTA. Oh yes you can in the Yucatan!

Do you know I was once offered a seven figure salary and turned it down?

As many of you know, the NWO includes dupes .. essentially .. useful idiots. A billionaire in bed with the D team. I've always liked that. A freaking rich mantard libby.

Good guy, rich beyond what I can even imagine but a toad.

I turned down the money to keep my soul.

Hey it's the net, take it any way you want.

Pogo (Walt Kelly)