Thread: THE ILLUMINATI
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 09:35 PM

Default Re: THE ILLUMINATI

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
There is much mystery surrounding the Illuminati and this is for purpose. This is their method of operation for all devious acts, criminal or otherwise, which they desire to keep concealed from the public.

I would describe it briefly this way.

The Illuminati are comprised of the Bankers. All others within government, military serve the Illuminati. If the Illuminati want war, the government and military serve them. If the Illuminati want the stock market to crash, those who are paid zillions within this industry, will crash it.

Freemasonry is the father of all secret societies. I refer to it as the OCTOPUS. The tentacles of the OCTOPUS comprise all other secret societies that infect all aspects of our lives from education to banking, etc.

Mind control plays a prominent role in this regard.

There are masters and there are servants.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
I wouldnt say Freemasonry is the father of all secret societies, but based on the information available most people would believe it so.

The Illuminati is a 'powerful' organization but not the most powerful by any means, although they believe that they are.

Theres not much to know about these secret societies other than they are a bunch of twisted, perverse, wretched, greedy, arrogant and truly insane bureaucrats.
They are just the same as anyone else, only their bad qualities are magnified and their greed is abhorrently profound within them.
Well according to former insider, Leo Zagami they are very pervasive. see following link for audio interview. - Illuminati Confessions

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2006/12dec/RICR-061217.html