Thread: THE ILLUMINATI
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2007, 07:50 AM

Default Re: THE ILLUMINATI

Quote:
igwt wrote:
Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
Did you not read one word of what I said on this matter?

Relevant information. They are unknown to the outside, so they have no use for a name.
They dont speak English amongst each other. I dont know what language it is. Probably something fancy like Latin.
They live in Europe. I wont name the country.
If you track them down by some miracle, you’ll surly be killed.
They don’t really control political affairs. They are mainly concerned with polluting the world with negativity. Like demonic terraforming. Some of the ‘members’ are seen by some because they handle lower affairs. There’s something strange about them. These aren’t normal people. They are eerie to observe.
And now they’ve noticed my intrusion.

Anything too specific like names and location I wouldn’t give because it’s obviously a very stupid, reckless and dangerous thing to do. It can be dangerous for me to probe like this.
So, when have you been in contact with them? Obviously, you have. You know they speak a different language. You know what they look like. You know they live in Europe. If it's dangerous for you to probe, don't do it. And, by the way, probe means to inquire. You're not inquiring. You're writing.

Henry Makow wrote an article, " Illuminati Defector Details Pervasive Conspiracy." According to a person named "Svali" in the article, "...German is spoken at the top..."

Now ffrom my personal experience, I have observed individuals, and at one time a group of entities that appeared human, however they had black eyes - the entire eye not just the iris, observed once in a room with very bright lights. This individual was also observed moving forward without moving his feet. A person experienced with this type of entity said they "glide." Often seemed to have a "born-yesterday," look or, appeared very old.
I'd have to see them to believe it.

In Peace,
BlueAngel