View Single Post
Old 02-19-2005, 02:20 AM

Default Re: Articles you might find interesting.

First article is an excellant read. You have an amazing talent for writing.

Quote:

This - the evolution [emphasis added] of man into superman - was always the purpose of the ancient Mysteries, and the real purpose of modern Masonry is not the social and charitable purposes to which so much attention is paid, but the expediting of the spiritual evolution of those who aspire to perfect their own nature and transform it into a more god-like quality. And this is a definite science, a royal art, which it is possible for each of us to put into practice; whilst to join the Craft for any other purpose than to study and pursue this science is to misunderstand its meaning (Wilmhurst, 47).

Later in the book, Wilmhurst reiterates this theme:

Man who has sprung from earth and developed through the lower kingdoms of nature to his present rational state, has yet to complete his evolution [emphasis added] by becoming a god-like being and unifying his consciousness with the Omniscient - to promote which is and always has been the sole aim and purpose of all Initiation (Wilmhurst, 94).

With God's effective exile from science, man's position as imago viva Dei (created in the image of the Creator) was summarily relegated to obsolescence. Now, Freemasonry could introduce its occult doctrine of 'becoming,' the belief in man's gradual evolution towards apotheosis.
I used to love biology and physiology class. My grade 11 teacher used to put his surfboard on his desk. He was a very cool very good teacher. WE disected cats and all sorts. It was the wonder and the awe of nature that attracted me and I have learnt that so much of what I have learned is based upon scientific hogwash of half lies and half truths. I still wonder and awe at nature.

Ain't God grand? Glad I'm not an ape!

Because I know I am not an ape, I can also acknowledge that there is a God. Can apes do that Mr. Darwin and Co.?

Oh, we're just the fine tuned apes in some folks eyes - those who blindly follow science.

Quantum physics IS mysticismin in a nutshell. The double slit experiment of photons determines that the photon will react persuant to the expectations of the experimenter - if a particle reaction is expected, it happens/ if a wave reaction is expected, it happens.

For me, studying quantum physics reaked of Crowley and the Golden dawn of magic - as above so below. It's all self-fulfilling prohesy bullshit. Put on your blinders and seek the experience to justify the mindset - modern day science. Funny thing is, this magic works and it's GREAT socialprogramming. Yippee!!! People will actively seek out experiences to justify the expectations they hold within their minds - what a terrific social experiment science has turned out to be in conjunction with the school system of "education"/brainwashing and the promolgation of such bullshit in the mainstream media.

I have been suspecting some idiots have been trying to sell Armageddon through Darwin's Apes, Hollywood's planet and such outlets as Evangelical Christianity, for quite some time.

Just like Santa, in God, you've got to believe to recieve. If we believe only in science and life coming from nothing, then it is only rational to assume that to nothing, it must return. Big Bang! Where's that wascaly wabbit? Yeah, O.K. Not!

Reading your article has been most enlightening with regard to defining the term sheeple. How many people have been indoctrinated with these fundamental ideas of Darwin? Is it any wonder that the churches are empty and the occult interest is escalating at an alrming rate?

People are also waking up at an alarming rate. here in Nova Scotia, the average Joe understands some avenue of corruption very well although he maybe blind in other aspects. People are starting to put the pieces of the puzzle into place as did your most enlightening article. It just made a whole lot of plain sense to me of bits and pieces I knew to be true and had not linked up.

People may not be up to understanding the levels of corruption at a NWO level and most certainly, they understand the corruption that can be found in every community: government (masons = minions(some know, some don't)). Even folks who follow Darwin cry out "Oh God!" in times of dire despair.

One day, a bunch of us should T.P. their local hang outs in our respective cities. Their lodges are so full of shit, they must need every spare bit of crap wrap they can get.

I would like to believe that in adversity, the flower that blossoms is the most beautiful of all.

Could humanity possibly be that flower?