View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 05:09 PM

Default Re: They tormented those who dwell on the earth

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Keep in mind who here on this forum claims to be 'altered' transformed into other personalities. (albeit from her past.)

I come here to this destroyed site to post on CONSPIRACY related items, you come here to rabble on about your TORMENT under the Music/CIA/Sadistic Pig handlers, You are the Tormentor projecting your self outwards on this site, towards everybody who disagrees with your story, this is true.
Again, it's common knowledge that you don't seem to posses regarding mind control programs.

>>>>>And, if you come here to post Conspiracy related items, why your disbelief as to mind control programs and within the music industry?<<<<<

>>>>>Seems to me I'm posting on a few threads I've created, but for some reason my name keeps coming up in other threads, which is not of my doing.<<<<<

In Peace,
BlueAngel

You've already been OUTTED.
If you meen outted by you, Well, lets just say I think your credability is null and void here.BA, with all due respect, THE REASON YOUR NAME KEEPS COMING UP ON EVERY THREAD IS BECAUSE YOU INSERT YOUR SELF IN EVERY THREAD!

AND NOBODY! Nobody, has written and submitted more material about mind-control and other related stuff than me, other than Jimbo and Bouncer in the MK-ULTRA thread. (check your facts!) And I and I alone am ONE poster! REDRAT11 that's all, the obviuos trolls on this board, you seem to enjoy having around!

And just for the record, your dis-information and IDIOTIC ILLUMINATI give you and the rest of the idiots here away, anyone with working brains knows who the real culprits are, and always have been JEWS, and ZIONISM! But like a typical Dis-informationist everytime a intelligent poster puts up info on ZIONISM you conveniently push and shove their thread aside in favor of yours.

ZIP---------------------