View Single Post
Old 02-20-2005, 01:24 PM

Default Re: Articles you might find interesting.

Quote:
marypopinz wrote:
Memes: those ideas that excite and infect the minds of many - if they are receptible and unconscious of the feed they are recieving. It's all in the advertising - Hogwart's henry! I believe I now understand just how deep the spells these jack-asses are casting on society are reaching. I am just realizing how occult this whole system of globalization is.

Thanx for opening my eyes. Truth hurts sometimes.

People are genuinely losing the ability to think for themselves and believe what they are told to believe - no questions asked; lazy minds loosing their souls, little by little, through lack of questioning their faith: what they believe in. It's laisser-faire - they do not care.
This is why I stopped taking the drug called MASSMEDIA. That includes news reports, films and radio. I actively choose what I READ. I've been constantly reading books I actively choose to buy for at least 10 continuous years now. I wonder why I started to late and fret at how little time I have considering how many books I want to read! ;-)