View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 11:08 PM

Default Re: They tormented those who dwell on the earth

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
RedRat said:

"BA, why do you fight with me? what have I done to so INFLAME your hatred????

Interesting, you consider debate HATRED and fighting.

Am I not correct in saying you and you alone have sought out persecution against you? Tell ME! WHAT HAVE I DONE TO PERSECUTE YOU? ANSWER: N-O-T-H-I-N-G!!!!"

I would say you are delusional to even suggest that I have sought out persecution. This is what I refer to as role reversal.

I have never stated that you have persecuted me, but if you're going to answer a question for me, why ask it.

Obviously, you are unaware of your own words to me and/or your behavior.

But, this is to expected.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
BA, Again lets assume everything you write is 100% correct, so then tell me, AGAIN WHAT HAVE I'VE DONE TO MAKE YOU HATE! HATE! HATE! ME?????

Again, you don't have to assume anything about what I've written. It's not your concern. As I've stated above, I don't consider debate hatred. You, apparently do.

Not that I give a S***, but your responses reveal much about your inner character you know, or did you not figure that out?????

Your responses reveal much about yourself, as well. My inner character is a wonderful being.

This PSYCHOLOGICAL dillemma you are in, I hope you fix now!!!!!! (remember, role reversal does'nt work, so answer the damm Q????)

I'm not in a psychological dilemna so nothing needs to be fixed. I answered the question. The role reversal applies to yourself and not me.

I have nothing further to say to you nor do I desire any future communication.

In Peace,
BlueAngel