View Single Post
Old 02-20-2005, 03:16 PM

Default Re: "Christian fundamentalism" is Jewish "Christianity" or "Christian" Right Wing Communism

This was just too good of a thread, not to respond, with Easter coming, and all. I always questoned the churches symbol for Christ - a cross. His punishment. Be a Christain, get punished and that's O.K. by God and the church - seems to be the meme to me, behind the cross.

Many folks who follow organised religions could not answer a simple question regarding their faith because they never ever questioned it. They believe what they believe and that is that. That is how they are taught to believe - blindly, unquestioningly. No questioning aloud. That's doesn't feel like any kind of faith to me. Faith is open to all questioning as that is what increases the closeness to God. Asking questions and getting answers/recieving inspiration.

The lamestream churches are just another mass media tool of the masonic minions, albeit there are still very good Christian people in attendance of very dysfunctional Christian churches. I am certain the same can be said of any lamestream Judeo-based religion.

Armageddon is the devil's desire. Hollywood and the politicians are on the hard sale. Will it happen? Only God knows. I live in hope and by the grace of God. I don't see that message in the churches - just give your fair share and hand over that tithe.

Imagine if I could create a business where my clients would GIVE me 1/10 their wages for something that cost me nothing but my time and a little knowledge. I just had to create the right atmosphere for them in which to feel compelled to hand over the cash. This was the thinking behind the business proposition known as the mormon church, to my understanding. I understand the church money has been heavily invested in Las vegas. Ironic, to say the least.

"All are praying for divine deliverance into that "Divine Government" which Cornwallis knew to be the Jewish British Empire.
"The veil of false religion is the sword of Damocles and its power to control humanity defies even the imagination of tyrants who use it."
"This is not to say that George Washington was a traitor willingly, or knowingly. He was beguiled into a Satanic religious order that insidiously controls men's minds. So have American statesmen and military leaders down through the years given aid and allegiance to the enemies of the United States because they did not have knowledge of the invisible subterfuge that stalks this land. My eyes were opened the day my colleague from Ohio handed me Wagner's FREEMASONRY AN INTERPRETATION. If every American would read it, they would no longer ask why and how it has happened.
This book was given to me by Senator Joseph McCarthy, six months before his mouth was closed forever.
End of quote from GEORGE WASHINGTON'S SURRENDER.

We have a final note for optimism. We sincerely believe that America can and will survive if her people are willing to come face to face with the propagandists who are trying to beguile us into World Government with a misuse of Bible prophecy. It is time to touch the untouchables and shake their ivory towers of constitutionally protected religion and lay open for all to see what is being done to us in the name of Christ."