View Single Post
Old 12-13-2004, 01:48 AM

Default Re: So when do we tell the children?

I agree with nohope 1 80 7 on this one. Children are under peer pressure from grade 1 to at least grade 10 or 11. Thats a lot of peer/brain wash. Imagine if you didn't celebrate all the made up hallmark card holidays???

We have the good ol' New years eve make money for alcohol companies .. thats January
February
We have Valentines day buy cards chocolate's diamonds ... buy something damn it your girl friend/wife will dislike you if you do not and the constant TV babble "buy buy buy" will be on for that month ... so there is no forgetting.

This is off the top of the head stuff so I might forget some, feel free to add to the list
( and I just found this site http://www.factmonster.com/ipka/A0907964.html )

There is the March spring break another reason to lose some brainwashed braincells if you went to college or university. I almost forgot another drunk fest St. Patrick's Day, Weds., March 17. St. Patrick, patron saint of Ireland, has been honored in America since the first days of the nation. Perhaps the most notable part of the observance is the annual St. Patrick's Day parade in New York City.

April ? Easter I think I do recall getting chocolates around this time .. a rabbit or Garfield you know ... cause thats what Jesus would want for you... wholesome choclate breakfast.

In canukistan we have the May 24 weekend .. Queens birthday? .. yup another reason to get smashed if thats your thing. Mother's Day, Sun., May 9. Observed the second Sunday in May, as proposed by Anna Jarvis of Philadelphia in 1907. West Virginia was the first state to recognize the holiday in 1910, and President Woodrow Wilson ( bad bad Federal Reserve enacting MAN) officially proclaimed Mother's Day a national holiday in 1914.

June Father's Day, Sun., June 20. Observed the third Sunday in June. The exact origin of the holiday is not clear, but it was first celebrated June 19, 1910, in Spokane, Wash. In 1966 President Lyndon Johnson signed a proclamation making Father's Day official.

July August and September are all summer months in canada .. So I get to see peoples at the beach .. usually drinking.

We have October the 31st ( ever hear the one that Jesus was born on this date and Nimrod was born on Dec 25th?? Just throwin that out there)

Columbus Day, Mon., Oct. 11. A federal holiday, observed the second Monday in October, it commemorates Christopher Columbus's landing in the New World in 1492. Quite likely the first celebration of Columbus Day was that organized in 1792 by the Society of St. Tammany, or the Columbian Order, widely known as Tammany Hall.
( yes and we all know Columbus is a Masonic tool ex. CBS , NASA and this too "1829-1837 Andrew Jackson, 7th. President of the United States (D) Confirmed Mason. (New World Order: The Ancient Plan of Secret Societies, William T. Still, pg. 21) Initiated: The record for Brother Jackson has not been located. He seems to have been a Member of St. Tammany Lodge No. 1, Nashville, Tennessee, as early as 1800. It was the first Lodge in Tennessee, organized in 1789, under a Dispensation from the Grand Lodge of North Carolina."

Well whats next November? Thanksgiving
December 25th Jesus day ... Not santa and his elves With their total information access network -Homeland security.. you know making sure if you are naughty or nice? checking the "you might be 85% terrorist" list.

The main thing here is your kids go to school grow up in a hive mind/sheeple reality .. where you would be an outsider by proxy if you didn't at least fiend an interest in any given "holiday"