Quote:
igwt wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
igwt wrote:
Quote:
Tor wrote:
A little about myself and my interests first.

I am a retired military officer who has been out of active service now about 2 years. Most of my duty time was spent in Southwest USA. Think Mojave Desert and you will be close. I was branched Infantry but because of my degree,I spent a lot of time doing field testing with Natick consultants. I have seen an abundant amount of technology of both the lethal and non-lethal variety.

I bring that up because there is a lot of mis-information out there about military capabilities. When I can do so, I will hopefully give some insight into what is possible and what is clearly impossible.

Hopefully I can add something to this site. The truth about things is often much stranger than you can imagine.

So see you around the forum.
Don't tell BA she'll say your using mind control techniques on her.
I only expose those who are using mind control tactics because I KNOW what they are; when they're directed at me. If they aren't using them, there wouldn't be any exposure to follow.

Since, I am a survivor of MKULTRA/Project Monarch, it is obvious why those who use mind control tactics are here. Such as yourself, IGWT.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Same old, same old