View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 05:41 PM

Default Re: Where are the SAFE PLACES??

I honestly don't know if Cali is really gonna fall into the ocean, but I do know for certain that some real bad shit is headed your way, Doc.
Let's look at the writing on the wall, shall we?
California has the largest debt/deficit/govt spending more than any other state in the US.
Last time I checked, the number was at 37 billion and still going, so if the economy ever crashes it'll happen there first. You've got groups like Mecha and La Raza over there helping illegals invade the state. You've got police state gun confiscation laws like in New York. You've got the dept. of Homeland Sec. recruiting at all the highschools and colleges. You've got all the major employers over there pushing direct deposit. As you know, California, New York, and Florida are all model states for the rest of the US, so whatever happens there will eventually happen everywhere else too. Reason why most people move out of major metro areas is just to buy time, 'cause they can see the shit moving towards the fan in slow motion and naturally, want to be as far away as possible when it hits.
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...