View Single Post
Old 11-30-2004, 05:32 AM

Default Re: We need to unite

Hi Pete -

You are bang on there. Formally uniting merely gives them a 'formal' target to infiltrate and destroy from within. I like the picture of nibbling them to despair via 100,000 fleas. :lol:

Staying awake, sharing information and engaging in these discussions is a tremedously effective way of raising the consciousness on these issues. By default, people here at this forum are already involved in the process of becoming ever more awake to what is occurring right now. However, the vast majority of the TV, mind bombed population haven't a clue - they don't even know that they don't know.

But I remain very positive at this time. I see more and more instances of people beginning to question what is really going on. That process needs to be accelerated and amplified. We all play a part in doing that through our communication.

I maintain that a key area in all this is the money system. It is the hub of the entire control system. Finding simple, stimulating and effective ways to communicate about the money system is what I am most focussed on. Once a person sees that all the money we use is debt and that should everyone pay off their debts then all the money we use would disappear, you then have a basis for change.

\"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.\" - Buckminster Fuller.