View Single Post
Old 02-13-2007, 05:32 PM

Default Re: U2 Bono Backing Venezuela-Invasion Video Game

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
I donít 'want' anything.

Make nice? My words were leaning more towards Universal Acceptance and freedom from ego.

Yes, make nice. Sorry, but I don't accept The Devil, anyone who poses as him and someone who refers to me as a B*tch, C*nt, W*tch and thinks a lacerated vagina is no big deal. However, you just want everyone to get along. Seems similar to the "satanic cult," verbal, physcial abuse, but accept THEM anyway.

I donít 'prefer' anything.

Overly supportive meaning zealous agreement without intellectual reasoning.

Keep throwing those big words around, LaDomino, but they still don't make any sense.

I can tell you most people will only support when it suites them. It is a rare one who is selfless in the caring way and has the correct knowing to make it work Ė that is, that we as people can only help each other to a point. Beyond this point it is no longer our responsibility, and much error can arise. Most people try to help too much and too far. This is why we see so many expressions and forms of dependency.
It is because we live in a world where each person feels alone on an internal level and wants to connect on an illusory (but believed to be true) level that is just the same as their fear of illusory isolation. In truth Ė we are never alone and always alone. We are everything and nothing. But as we are all alive, we are never without loving company.
I'm not here to make friends or love anyone. You're on the wrong forum. Again, this is a CONSPIRACY FORUM. Are you aware of this? Would you care to add anything besides entities who control the Illuminati, with dark eyes and can glide across the floor?

I was going to suggest that you take your psychology elsewhere, but I'm of the opinion now that you may need to make an appointment instead.

As stated, I AM HERE REGARDING CRIMINAL MATTERS PERPETRATED UPON ME AND THOUSAND OF OTHERS WHO WERE INCARCERATED IN A SATANIC CULT. I AM HERE REGARDING CRIMINAL MATTERS PERPETRATED UPON ME BY A FAMOUS MUSICIAN WITHIN THIS CULT WHO WAS MY HANDLER/CONTROLLER.

In Peace,
BlueAngel