View Single Post
Old 02-17-2007, 10:38 PM

Default Re: The Story of Yetta Yidenstein (BA)

The following is a post I made in this thread:

This is how it is done in the camps. Personally, it has always sounded quite sickening to me. I could never understand how they would be able to purify this my mess, especially with the use of chemicals.

When reference is made to the "tainting" of your food and water supply, chemicals always come to MY mind and use.

I would assume this speaks to the water supply, but not to the chemicals that they supposedly use to make it "healthy" for comsumption.

If the "synthetic" chemicals that I excrete from my body cannot be filtered then we are ingesting waste materials not only from ourselves but everyone else. Flouride always came to mind (when my mind is not under control) as a pacifier, but chemicals were always a part of my "information" as well.

The label on my toothpaste container states that if you ingest more than you use to brush your teeth, call poison control.

As far as the food supply, the red and yellow dyes, soy, glucose, and there is something about white power.

That's it's non-existant, that we should all feel safe and sound, that the HOMELAND-SECURITY-Department under the rulership of the 'Gliding Droids' has our best interest's at hand. Nothing to fear, the 'Droids' with their Million-year-Old Wisdom of the Universe will safely 'Guide' us to Eternal Bliss.

In Peace,
Yetta (BA)